Sorry, nothing in cart.
Scheduled Delivery Days – Normal Schedule
|Monday||Inner West, Balmain, Drummoyne, Birchgrove, City, Neutral Bay, Kirribilli, McMahons Point and Eastern Suburbs|
|Tuesday||Sutherland Shire, St George area|
|Tuesday fortnight||Bundeena: 9 November; 23 November; 7 December|
|Wednesday||Hills District, North Rocks, Carlingford, West Pennant Hills, Kellyville, Rouse Hill, Bella Vista, North Shore, Ryde, Lane Cove, Greenwich, Willoughby, Artarmon, St Leonards|
|Thursday||Northern Beaches [south of Narrabeen], Frenchs Forest, Beacon Hill, St Ives, Mosman, Cremorne, Cammeray|
|Friday||Northern Beaches [Narrabeen & north of Narrabeen to Palm Beach], Warriewood, Elanora Heights|
|Saturday & Sunday||NO DELIVERIES|
CHANGE TO DELIVERY SCHEDULE when MONDAY is a PUBLIC HOLIDAY
|Monday||NO DELIVERIES – PUBLIC HOLIDAY|
|Tuesday||Inner West, Balmain, Drummoyne, Birchgrove, City, Neutral Bay, Kirribilli, McMahons Point and Eastern Suburbs|
|Wednesday||Sutherland Shire, St George area | Hills District, North Rocks, Carlingford, West Pennant Hills, Kellyville, Rouse Hill, Bella Vista|
|Thursday||North Shore, Ryde, Lane Cove, Greenwich, Willoughby, Artarmon, St Leonards, St Ives, Pymble, Frenchs Forest, Forestville, Killarney Heights, Belrose|
|Friday||ALL Northern Beaches, Mosman, Cremorne, Warriewood, Elanora Heights|
|Saturday & Sunday||NO DELIVERIES|
If unsure of your delivery day – please contact Mel on 0412 812 283 / firstname.lastname@example.org
When a public holiday falls during the week we try our very best to deliver to everyone still. Usually your delivery will be pushed back a day and our Thursday/Friday customers are combined onto the one day.
A popup message will be on the website with the change of dates and Mel will include the delivery days in her weekly email message.
When will your order be delivered?
Orders should be placed online prior to 7pm the day before your delivery is due.
- See above for our delivery schedule to your area.
- Deliveries will occur between 1pm to around 7pm. Office deliveries before 4:30pm (please advise closing time).
- If you have any concerns regarding your order please contact Mel: email@example.com / 0412 812 283.
- Please leave delivery instructions in the box provided at checkout eg ‘please leave in garage/carport ”etc. Please make sure you enter the correct details for your delivery as we do not accept responsibility if you fail to disclose the correct delivery information.
- Boxes are delivered by Wild Greens and our courier of choice is ‘Go Couriers’.
- All care is taken but we do not accept responsibility for missing or stolen boxes.
- We offer one-off, weekly or fortnightly subscription options. The option for weekly or fortnightly delivery will appear when you select your box of choice. Enter the date the day before your delivery day ie if your delivery is Tuesday enter Monday’s date to ensure your order appears in our runsheet.
- There are no contracts. You can cancel or pause at any time. If you get stuck – contact Mel.
- Make sure you proceed to checkout and process your order when selecting a subscription. Payment will not be deducted UNTIL subscription becomes due – ie the day before delivery.
- If Wild Greens take a break your subscription order will be pushed back automatically by Mel to the week Wild Greens return. If your dates need amending, just let Mel know and your dates can be updated for you.
Pause Your Subscription Order
- If you need to pause your delivery whilst you have a holiday or break, contact Mel with your dates you need to pause. Mel will reply to you once it has been paused in the system.
If you live in a Unit or Apartment, where will your box be delivered?
- For customers living in apartments with no security we CAN deliver your order. Please specify any special delivery instructions in the box at checkout.
- If you live/work in a secure building it will depend on what access arrangements can be made. Please specify delivery arrangements in the box at checkout.
- If access is a problem for secure buildings we will not leave your box randomly outside your building unless you advise. All boxes have the recipient’s address clearly marked on them.
- We try and deliver FREE of charge wherever possible. We have allocated delivery days for most areas (see above).
Courier charges may be applied if you are outside our delivery area or you require a delivery on a different allocated delivery day.
- Our system will automatically add a delivery fee at checkout if you fall outside our delivery area.
There is a $12 delivery fee automatically charged if you fall outside our normal delivery area. NOTE: If your order exceeds 25kg OR more than one box we reserve the right to charge extra delivery fees to your order to cover our courier charges.
- Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for a wrong decision.
- Wild Greens guarantees the quality of their produce and will gladly exchange any produce you are not happy with as long as we are contacted the same day of delivery.
- If you do have any concerns please contact Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALL BOXES are hand selected, packed with care and delivered fresh each day.